Tiger I tank paper craft in 1944

The original Tiger I papercraft photos are from an acquaintance in Germany. 
I heard this completed 1/20 scale Tiger I papercraft was contributed by a collection of Walter J. Spielberger and had been displayed in the Panzermuseum Munster until recently.

I researched the history of the Panzer papercraft in WW2 German and wrote two articles for TAMIYA NEWS Magazine before. A publisher produced several papercrafts of German tanks in WW2, German citizens could purchase them by proving their ID at OKH office. The Tiger I papercraft was in 1944.
You can read more detail in the article in TAMIYA NEWS Magazine No.619 and No.620.

The information card of this displayed Tiger I tells below. However as my research, I think the description of the papercraft purpose is not correct "Die Modelle dienten zur Ausbildung im Panzererkennungsdienst. ".
Papiermodell des Panzerkampfwagen Tiger/Ausf. E (Sd.Kfz.181)
Maßstab 1: 20
Die Anfertigung der Modelle erfolgte durch die Truppe aus den dazu gelieferten Schnittbogenmustern für "Feind-u.Freundpanzer". 
Die Modelle dienten zur Ausbildung im Panzererkennungsdienst. 
Herausgeber: Oberkommando des Heeres (OKH).
Herkunft des Modells: Stiftung Archiv Spielberger





The original papercraft consists of three cardboards with two assembling instruction papers.
These five pictures are the collection of AGK e.V.
 Three cardboards.



Two assembling instruction papers.


 Two complete drawings of Tiger I printed on cardboard.








Panzerkampfwagenbuch: 戦車教本

From my collection. Two Panzerkampfwagenbuch manuals, 1940 and 1941 edition.  The manual gives the basic knowledge of tank tactics for the t...